AutoPilot for Kafka provides the forensics used to diagnose Kafka problems. Performance and availability monitoring of Kafka is accomplished via end-to-end stream monitoring and tracking of metrics from brokers, consumers, producers and Zookeeper, Kafka’s configuration service.
AutoPilot for Kafka provides:
- Auto discovery of end-to-end transactions spanning Kafka and other technologies such as IBM MQ
- Parsing of Kafka messages which are tokenized and utilized for analytics and transaction stitching
- SLA Monitoring, Analytics and Reporting
- Deep-dive monitoring of composite application components that include Kafka
- Proactive alerting and reduction in false alarms
To find out more about AutoPilot for Kafka, contact us here and we will get right back to you!